Concepting, design, HTML/CSS coding, copywriting for promotional sites and weblogs; Illustrator designs for print; logo and brand identity development; print production and design.
The Elsewhere Philatelic Societystampsfromelsewhere.com
Collaborator for art/game group. Tasks include web design and programming, writing, print design, audio editing, mixed-media art, performance. Events and exhibits include The Curious Scholarship of Dr. Bedcannon, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (January–August 2012;) Membership Drive (2009, Ongoing;) Zine 99 (March 2011).
CBS Interactive/CNET Networkscbsinteractive.com
Art Director 2002–2008
Senior Designer 2000–2002
Graphic Production Specialist 1998–2000
Production Assistant 1996–1998
- Design and art direction for web ads, landing pages, microsites web pages and Flash pieces for both live campaigns and RFP responses.
- Involved in all stages of process including concept creation, design, illustration, copywriting, editing, HTML and Flash programming, production and troubleshooting.
- Worked directly and independently with external clients such as Intel, HP, Symantec, Dell, Microsoft, Virgin Mobile, Toyota, Lenovo, Infiniti, Sony, Apple.
- Helped develop new microsite and ad concepts, placements, and templates across multiple CBS/CNET brands. Developed for both IAB Web standards and custom integrated opportunities. Patent co-credit for the IAB standard "Messaging Plus" unit.
- PowerPoint template and slide design; created worldwide Standards Manual for presentations.
- Presentation, print collateral, online brand materials and Intranet sites for Corporate Marketing group, Human Resources.
- Corporate identity/logo design and corporate site work.
- Managed staff of two (designer plus freelance designers.)
- Project management including scheduling, creative reviews, and working with publishing/engineering team.
- Taught classes in Web Optimization and Animation Best Practices.